In Scrum we have:
– The product owner (PO) is responsible on the project and involves the customer and other stakeholders in each iteration.
– PO along with the team estimate the user stories and the team pull what they can commit to.
– The team is self organized and sign-off for their tasks.
– The team are free to add or update tasks any time.
– Risks are impediment which are daily tracked.
– No formal management reporting is required.
– Many retrospectives are conducted not exceeding one hour and asking what went, what didn’t, what we should do. Continue reading